Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Roilo Golez's May 24, 2012 personal pictorial of the beautiful 400-year old Loboc, Bohol Church, now in ruins after the 15 October 2013 earthquake

Loboc Church
Here's my personal pictorial of the beautiful 400-year old Loboc, Bohol Church, now in ruins after the earthquake of 15 October 2013. Loboc is the hometown of my wife Natty Toledo Golez. 
 I personally took these pictures and, with my family, especially my wife Natty, I now grieve the destruction of this beautiful 400-year old church, an irreplaceable treasure not only of Bohol but of the entire Philippines. My family, my wife, my children and even grandchildren, and most especially my wife Natty, regularly visited and attended mass in this great Church.






























































No comments:

Post a Comment