Friday, April 20, 2018

PHILIPPINES, MY PHILIPPINES. BEAUTIFUL PHILIPPINES! A "WATER WONDERLAND" OF ENDLESS BEAUTY...

PHILIPPINES, MY PHILIPPINES. BEAUTIFUL PHILIPPINES! 
A "WATER WONDERLAND" OF ENDLESS BEAUTY...
By Roilo Golez

The Philippines is a country of more than 7,000 islands, on the eastern edge of the South China Sea and the western edge of the vast Philippine Sea that stretches all the way East to the Marianas.

It is a country blessed with numerous  majestic seas, bays, straits, coves, rivers, lakes, swamps and water falls that together make the Philippines a breathtaking destination of endless, limitless water formations.

I have compiled here photos of our "Water Wonderland." This is a continuing advocacy for me to help promote in my own little way our "Water Wonderland" that makes the Philippines a tourist destination nonpareil, without equal in my view. I was born in Romblon, one of our small but awesomely beautiful island provinces, so I have known from childhood what "Water Wonderland" is all about.

Almost all of these photos are not my original and I have exerted efforts to give due credit to those who made the photographs possible. Where there are watermarks, I made sure they are visible. But there are many photographs where establishing credit was difficult and impossible and I apologize to the photographers. I am comforted by the thought that the reason they published the photos on the internet is to project the beauty of their subjects and help promote our country as a beautiful tourist destination, which is my primary objective in posting this pictorial on social media like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Blogs.

So here is my photo compilation to date of the Philippine "Water Wonderland" of seas, bays, straits, coves, rivers, lakes, swamps and water falls. More will be added each day. I hope you enjoy them.
























































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment