Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Erika message on election

 
   
 
   Facebook
 
   
   
 
Erika Golez tagged you and Jose Enrico T Golez in a post: feeling thankful. You can choose if you want to add it to your timeline.
Erika wrote: "I would like to congratulate my hard working and loving dad for being given another chance to become the city Parañaque's Vice Mayor. Thank you Dadda for continuing your path of service. For the past 45 days I have seen my dad and lolo push to their extent. I can say that "hardworking" would be an understatement. As to my Papa, win or lose we are proud to have an HONEST, PERSISTENT, and HARD WORKING grandfather. You have left a huge impact to Parañaque City and I'm sure this isn't the last hurrah yet. I am happy to say that even if you lost, you played fair and square. We are truly blessed to have someone as inspiring as you in our life. To all the Rico Golez and Roilo Golez staff and supporters, THANK YOU for helping us get where we are today. We are nothing without you. #LezGoGolez"
Remember: Posts you hide from your timeline may still appear in News Feed and elsewhere on Facebook.
Learn more about tagging on Facebook.
 
   
   
 
Review Post
 
   
   
 
This message was sent to roilogolez@gmail.com. If you don't want to receive these emails from Facebook in the future, please unsubscribe.
Facebook, Inc., Attention: Community Support, Menlo Park, CA 94025
   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment